Customer Service Advisor
- Salary:£23,088 per year
- Vacancy type:Permanent
- Closing Date:3 March 2024
What is a Customer Service Advisor at Sovereign?
Our Customer Service Advisors are at the centre of what we do. The team is the first point of contact for our 140,000 customers. They rely on us to be there when they need support and you will be owning and resolving their queries.
Our current positions are for full time Customer Service Advisors working 37 hours a week. You will be working on a rota basis between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday. The first 6 months will be based in our Basingstoke office then we can offer you hybrid working.
We offer a starting salary of £23,088. As you grow your skills in the Contact Services Team you will have the opportunity to be part of our progression programme which offers additional responsibility and training as well as an increase in salary.
What we look for
- We are looking for people with great customer service skills who have the ability to actively listen
- Our calls can be complex and difficult so you will need to be resilient.
- We need you to have good computer literacy. We use multiple systems which you will be using while talking to our customers.
- The ability to turn a problem in to a solution.
- Empathy and a passion for helping people
- The ability to connect and communicate with colleagues across the business
- The majority of our customers call about repairs, so an understanding of what can happen in a home is an advantage.
What we offer you
As a member of the Customer Services Team you will be part of an engaging, friendly and supportive working environment. Your Team Manager will be focussed on bringing out the best in you, giving back what you put in.
We invest in our people, and you will be able to develop your skills and be part of something that makes a real difference to people's lives. This role can give you the opportunity for a career within a successful and diverse organisation.
Some of our benefits include:
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- Flexible working
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- A chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- A generous pension scheme matching up to 12%
- Life cover as soon as you join us
- You will be a part of our Recognition scheme where you can be gifted retail vouchers
- A range of wellbeing discounts including Gym Memberships
- A wide selection of other benefits available
Our head office in Basing View, Basingstoke offers a great space to work in. We provide everything you need to start work in our light, spacious and friendly office environment. There is even free tea and coffee and a subsidised café!
It's an exciting time to be a part of the team as Sovereign have joined forces with Network Homes to form SNG (Sovereign Network Group). Together we provide over 84,000 homes and invest in communities across London and the South of England. Our purpose is to to provide good affordable homes in thriving communities that people love for generations.
We invest for the long term, in individual homes, our customers and work with partners to make a lasting difference to our neighbourhoods. Sovereign Network Group's financial strength will enable us to meet housing needs, regenerate places and build on the existing strengths in our communities.
We are committed to our Equality Diversity and Inclusion strategy and believe that you can truly be yourself at SNG. Take a look at our careers site to learn more about us and our values.
Life and health
Unique to trades