Locality Officer (Part Time)
- Salary:£18,649 - £21,757 per year
- Location:Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole
- Vacancy type:Permanent
- Closing Date:3 March 2024
It's a really exciting time to join us as Sovereign have joined forces with Network Homes to form SNG (Sovereign Network Group). Together we provide over 84,000 homes and invest in communities across London and the South of England. Our purpose is to provide quality affordable homes and places that people love to live for generations.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Locality Officer to join our team working in the Christchurch area. Managing your own diary, you'll be working flexibly between the office, home and out in the Locality.
This is a permanent part time role (23 hours a week) role, with a starting salary of £18,649 - £21,757 (£30,000 to £35,000 full time equivalent) depending on experience.
Reporting into our Locality Manager (Customer & Place), you'll be accountable for delivering a professional and high-quality, mixed tenure service to our customers across your locality. You'll use your knowledge and skills to resolve a range of housing management challenges, including Anti-Social Behaviour, housing and neighbourhood issues, contractual related breaches and changes, fraud and safeguarding.
You'll be an integral part of ensuring our neighbourhoods are safe, whilst listening to our customers needs and implementing changes where required. You'll balance your caseload with projects, aimed at keeping our resident's feeling safe and supported.
- Proactively managing a complex caseload whilst seeking creative solutions to achieve positive outcomes for customers
- Contributing to shaping sustainable communities and developing an environment that is safe and inclusive for our customers
- Fulfilling our landlord responsibilities, including adherence to our policies and procedures, as well as all regulatory and legislative requirements
- Working in collaboration with colleagues from across the locality to conduct a programme of routine checks and deliver improvements to our homes and places
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and partner agencies
What we're looking for:
Ideally, you'll have previous experience of delivering housing management services, or demonstrate transferable skills and experience from a similar type of customer facing role.
You'll also need:
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- The ability to be self-motivated and highly organised
- Experience of prioritising and organising a wide-ranging workload
- Strong communication skills with previous experience of working with customers in a demanding environment.
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
- The ability to establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own transport.
A basic DBS check will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
What you'll receive from us:
We have some fantastic benefits on offer at SNG, including:
- £450 flex-pot annually, discounted shopping & cycling scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Company pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
- Flexible working - we're committed to giving people flexibility as widely as possible
- Options for private medical insurance, dental insurance & critical illness cover
We are committed to our Equality Diversity and Inclusion strategy and believe that you can truly be yourself at Sovereign Network Group. Take a look at our careers site to learn more about us and our values.
This is a great opportunity to join the team as we progress through an exciting period of change at SNG. We pride ourselves on having a relaxed, supportive and forward-thinking culture, working collaboratively to achieve success.
Life and health
Unique to trades