- Salary:£30,500 - £33,650 per year
- Vacancy type:Permanent
- Closing Date:10 March 2024
Here at Sovereign Network Group we provide quality, affordable homes in happy, successful places. What we do makes a real difference to people's lives, and you'll share the satisfaction of doing something that really matters.
Having recently merged with Network Homes, we are now an organisation of over 84,000 homes and the sixth largest housing association in the country.
We're currently recruiting for an experienced Roofer to join our Property Team in our Bournemouth locality.
As you'll spend a fair amount of time on the road we'll provide you with a van and fuel card so you'll not be out of pocket.
You'll also benefit from
- £200 yearly Tool Allowance
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- Uniform & PPE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- A van and fuel card for business travel
- iPhone and iPad
- Generous company pension scheme, matched up to 12%
- Life cover 4 x annual salary
- SmartTech - Buy an electrical item and pay it off through your salary over 12 months.
What you'll be doing
You'll complete Roofing repairs and maintenance packages to Sovereign's homes and elsewhere as per requirements and be fully competent in all aspects of roofing including:
- Pitched and flat roofing systems
- Lead valleys
- Box Gutters
- Three-layer felt systems
What you'll need
You should have a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Roofing OR a minimum of 5 years trade experience. You will have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate good customer service skills. The ability to use mobile technology such as iPad or PDA is essential.
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week, with the opportunity to supplement your salary through call out and overtime when required.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.